Thursday, October 25, 2012

GI Appointment

Today, Libby had her GI appointment follow-up.  Nothing too exciting, which is what we like. :-)

In the past 3 weeks, Libby has gained about 17 grams per day.  Their range of acceptable is 15-21 grams/day, so she's in there!  I will be weighing her weekly at home and calling her weight in so that they can keep track of her gain.  If her weight gain slows down to an unacceptable range, then they'll be able to increase her fortifier over the phone.  Since we live an hour and a half away, it's nice to have that option!  Zantac has been really helping her with the volume of her spit-up, and the pain that she's had with eating.  We're going to continue that, and again, if I see any change in her eating habits, they can adjust the dose over the phone.


{My fingers are so tasty!}
{I'm working on getting my toes!}
That's about it!  Our next appointment isn't until January, unless something comes up and she needs to be seen sooner.  I'm optimistic that it won't come to that, though!


Happy Thursday!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment