If you know me, you know that I LOVE cookies, cakes, especially cupcakes...pretty much anything sweet, especially if it's chocolate!! :-) I know I've posted about her more than once, but Bridget Edwards' blog "Bake at 350" has become my go-to for any special treats that I want to make for special people, occasions, or just myself! She has recently come out with a book (which I know I've blogged about!), and guess what?! I bought it! Yeppers...and I just got it in the mail today. Yippeeeee!!
Some cookie ideas that I've stolen from her site and made for special occasions:
If you'd like to get a copy of Bridget's book, which is packed full of little tricks of the trade and some pretty neat cookie ideas, go here! Her blog also has not just cookie ideas/recipes, but recipes for cupcakes, cakes, and other sweet treats. I follow it religiously...there's a reason why these last few baby pounds are stuck like super glue! :-)
Happy baking!!







No comments:
Post a Comment