Sunday, June 16, 2013

Father's Day

It is easier for a father to have children than for children to have a real father.

- Pope John XXIII


One of the most attractive traits that I found in B when we first met was how good he was with children.  My oldest nephew thought he was the bee's knees (and, he still does!).  I knew that he would make an awesome Father someday.  And he is.  I know that I have the bar set really high for him, and boy does he try his hardest to surpass it. :-)

B is a Father to our children...he is the *best* Father for our children.  I may not give him enough credit for all he does, sometimes, but today, on Father's Day, I'm giving him plenty of recognition. :-)  

So, I want to thank B for being a provider, buddy, positive role model, and parent to our children.  B has the patience of a Saint when it comes to meltdowns and trying times, and he always has so much fun showing our children the simple joys in life.  He will teach our Sons how to treat a woman, and he will teach our Daughter how a woman should be treated by a man.  B has a tough job, but honestly, I wouldn't want any other man to take his place!

And I need to work on singing his praises more often.  But not on here.  He hates when I blog about him. :-)

Happy Father's Day to all of the Dads out there...whether your babies are biological, adopted, or fur babies.   I hope that you all realize how important your role is, and how truly appreciated you are!

{B and Luke}
{B and Newborn Levi and Luke}



{B and Newborn Libby}



No comments:

Post a Comment