The owner of petitepeanut is on vacation.
My baby boy has returned to heaven.
Petite Peanut is closed for a while to spend time together as a family. All previously placed orders will be honored, but I appreciate your patience if they are little behind in shipping out.
petite peanut
Joy's littlest peanut was born with Williams Syndrome. I didn't realize it at the time that I found her Boutique, but back in June after Libby was born, I saw that she had closed the shoppe for a little while because her little Superhero was struggling. It's kind of crazy...I go about looking for a tie shoppe, and I find an amazing Mom, with a super-special little boy, who together teach me a valuable lesson in life...
We have to remember that each day is a gift. If we choose to focus on what's wrong, we'll miss the beauty that each day has to offer.
~Unknown
My heart is heavy for this sweet family, as I cannot imagine a loss as great as this. I know I have an awesome crew of friends and family that follow my blog...I ask that you please keep Joy and her family close in your thoughts and prayers as they prepare to celebrate their Superhero's party of a lifetime.
![]() |
| {image} |


No comments:
Post a Comment