Wednesday, November 14, 2012

BE THANKFUL -- Day 13

Day 13 was bumped to Day 14 since I posted Libby's update yesterday.  I'll post Day 14 tonight. :-)

On Day 13, I am thankful for blogs...not just my blog, but others' blogs as well.  Be they Moms, Crafties, Photographers, Bakers, or just your average Joe, I love learning through blogging.  I also love being able to share myself, my family...our lives, with some of my closest friends and family and even the occasional stranger that happens upon my writings.

The sole purpose of this blog was to put words and pictures to our day-to-day adventures.  Although I love Facebook (and Myspace, 5 years ago), sometimes it just seems so impersonal to me.  Don't get me wrong, Facebook has its place in my life, too.  My blog allows me to show so much more, though, while still reserving personal space, too.  

Through blogging, I've been introduced to an entirely new world of blogg-ers. :-) I have learned how to decorate cookies and cakes, make hairbows, faux panel my wall, and the list goes on.  I have also been introduced to families that have experienced unimaginable pain and astounding joy.

My children have been my main source of inspiration to blog, but daily I find inspiration in some of the most unexpected, random things.  I  am so thankful that I have this space to put my thoughts in writing.  I am so thankful that this blog has also expanded  my world beyond the click of a mouse. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment