Thursday, November 1, 2012

Twenty-Two Days of Thankfulness...Day 1

Welcome to November, the month of my absolute *favorite* Holiday.  You know...the one where you get to stuff your gourd until you can't stuff no more?!  Yes, Thanksgiving, that's the one! :-)

Last year, several of my FB friends started a trend.  They each posted something that they were thankful for, for each day of November leading up to and including Thanksgiving.  I thought it was a really great idea, so this year, I'm going to attempt to blog about twenty-two things that I'm thankful for, for each day of November (in no particular order).  Wish me luck, haha!

Day 1:  I am thankful for life-long friends.  I have been blessed with two really, really great friends that I've been really, really great friends with since grade school.  We have each gone through several life-altering experiences...some good and some tough...and through them all we have remained the best of friends.  I consider these girls family...we're not tied by blood, but instead, tied by the heart.



“A friend is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still, gently allows you to grow.”

--William Shakespeare



No comments:

Post a Comment