Monday, November 12, 2012

BE THANKFUL-- Days 10, 11, and 12

I know, I know, I'm slacking here.  :-)

Day 10:  I am thankful for modern technology and social networking.  I have family members that I don't get to see too often, and I love that I am able to just shoot them a picture with my phone, or connect with them through Facebook.  Technology has advanced so much, even since Luke was born.  I can only imagine what the next 5, 10, 15 years will bring! :-)


Day 11:  I am thankful for our Veterans and for those who have served and who are serving in our armed forces.  Their job often requires them to be away from their families for long periods of time.  They fight for our freedom.  Often times, they sacrifice their own lives.  One of the most difficult, selfless jobs, hands-down...I couldn't do it.  I am thankful that they could/can.  Thank you, veterans.  Thank you, women and men in arms.


Day 12:  I am thankful for Love.  They say that love makes the world go 'round.  I believe it does.  Today, my parents are celebrating their 29th Anniversary. I am thankful that they have loved each other for so long, and that they continue to love each other more and more each day.

{I may not have been so thankful 29 years ago.  Yes, that's me with my mouth *wide* open! :-D }


Today, I am also thankful that this little lady is 5 months old. :-)  I'll post her 5 month update tonight!


No comments:

Post a Comment