I'm combining Days 4 and 5 into one post, since Miss Lib has been sick the past couple of days. I've been busy giving her some extra snuggles. :-)
Day 4: I'm thankful for Scooby Doo. :-) Each evening after dinner, we all sit down and watch an episode of Scooby Doo together...the boys' favorite cartoon. This time is my favorite time of the day. I love having my entire family altogether in one place. The boys may be watching Scooby, but I'm usually watching them...memorizing the way they hold their head, laugh, cuddle their blankies...I know these days are to be cherished and they won't last forever. :-)
Day 5: I'm thankful for my camera. I know it may sound silly, but my camera allows me to capture all of those special moments that I don't want to ever forget! I didn't have a lot of pictures of myself growing up, so I may go a little overboard with my children at times. I just think that these sweet moments are too special not to capture!


No comments:
Post a Comment