Friday, November 9, 2012

BE THANKFUL -- Day 9

Today, I am thankful for my job and the people I work with.  Especially on days like these...

{I'm thankful that the ladies and several of the guys I work with are awesome cooks.}
:-) 

Today, we had a pitch-in for a co-worker who is leaving to pursue other avenues.  We will miss her!

I began my journey at Total (now Cal Comp) 8 and a half years ago.  This was my first real job out of college. :-)  I've been through a relocation to Mexico, a marriage, and three pregnancies while working here!  Crazy!  I love that we have a tight-knit group that always pulls together when others are in need or are struggling.  I love that we celebrate together, too! 

I am thankful that I still have a position here through all of the expansions and reductions that we've had in the past few years.  I am thankful that I am able to grow as a professional with a great company.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment