Saturday, November 3, 2012

BE THANKFUL -- Day 3

Today, I am thankful for our home.  In light of the recent Sandy events, we are very fortunate to have a warm house with running water and electricity.  Not only does our house shelter us, but it holds sentimental value that can never be replaced.  This cute little modest house is B and I's first house together, and it's the house we brought all of our children home to after they were born.



I know that we won't live here forever...it's too windy here, fields surround us so allergy season is never fun,  at least 2 deer get hit by a car and end up in our front yard every year, and we're quickly outgrowing our space.  Today, though, all of these things are minor.  We have a house to call home, and for that, I am thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment